Pronal Lifting Cushions are the result of a long and solid experience in the manufacture of Lifting Bags. Highly portable, they are used in a broad range of applications in the Civil Rescue, Military, Aviation, Automotive Mining and Industrial sectors.
Pronal Lifting Cushion Advantages
Totally safe in use, they offer many advantages:
- Aramid reinforcement (kevlar)
- Inflation pressure up to 8 bar, irrespective of the stroke.
- Up to 67,000kg tonne lifting capacity.
- Low and high pressure cushions are available.
- Non-slip surface providing maximum friction when stacking two cushions.
- Cross-marked for an easy centering of the cushion under load.
- Basic safety rules are inscribed on the cushions.
Available with a large selection of accessories designed for various fields of applications.
Compared To Hydraulic & Mechanical Jacks
Mechanical or hydraulic jacks concentrate their energy into a small contact surface area. Lifting bags on the other hand distribute forces equally over the entire surface area of the bag. Lifting Bags have a very low maximum thickness (<25mm) compared to conventional jacks. This fact allows Lifting Bags to be deployed and operated in a wider range of situations than any other means.