Pronal Pipe Stoppers
Pronal produce a range of inflatable stoppers for varying applications. These include Inspection Stoppers, Joint Testing Stoppers, Anti-Pollution Stoppers, Medium & High Pressure Stoppers for Off-Shore Use and self contained Stoppers for nuclear use.
For years, inflatable stoppers have provided professionals in many different industries with the ability to do their jobs both safely and effectively. When water flow needs to be stopped, inflatable stoppers are easily the most efficient solution. By creating an airtight seal within the pipe, they effectively stop the water flow and allow you to resolve the situation. The Vari-Plug® range is purpose built and designed for multi sized pipe stopper applications.
3 designs are available:
- ORJ: Blank Stopper
- ORJT: With by-pass for watertightness tests.
- MPS: With rod for mini pipes.
- Comprehensive range from Ø45 to Ø1500mm
- Only 5 models to plug pipes ranging from Ø200mm to 1200mm
- Total watertightness in PVC, concrete, cast iron, stainless steel and other pipe materials
- Highly resistant, hot vulcanised and Aramid reinforced
- Inflation pressure: 2.5 bar
- Back pressure: 1 bar (10m water column)
The Vari-Plug® temporarily or definitively stops piping and is used for maintenance, containment of pollutants and performance of network sealing tests. In the field of sanitation, Vari-Plug® inflatable stoppers are used to test the water-tightness of pipes and for maintenance operations.
For more information about PRONAL Inflatable Pipe Stoppers, please visit www.pronal.com.au.